Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

Contributor

Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

Hi, I've been a customer for 6 months and every month I have a spent 1 hour to 2 hours on phone explaining the mistakes with my bill statement. Yesterday got know were again. It's like your not happy with our business, Pay this big disconnection fee and your bill, we can't do anything about it.. My advise is to get people who really know what there talking about and keep their word, what's the sense of having internet or Direct Tv if you have to go through 2 hours of explaining your bill statement mistakes... 

Message 1 of 3 (452 Views)

Re: Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

Get ready; I have been a customer for 11 months and had a billing error each month. I think they have their billing department in Russia!!!
Message 2 of 3 (415 Views)
Contributor

Re: Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

I changed my service to ATT/Direct TV and this has been the worst experience ever!!! I've had to call every month regarding billing errors and problems with my phone service.  I think the bundle packages are scams because I haven't received the price I was quoted yet and I've had there service since November 2011.  ATT/Direct Tv bundling is a rip off!! I hate I ever changed my service.  And the customer service with both companies are horrible!!

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.