Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 9, 2012
8:57:54 AM
View profile
Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

Hi, I've been a customer for 6 months and every month I have a spent 1 hour to 2 hours on phone explaining the mistakes with my bill statement. Yesterday got know were again. It's like your not happy with our business, Pay this big disconnection fee and your bill, we can't do anything about it.. My advise is to get people who really know what there talking about and keep their word, what's the sense of having internet or Direct Tv if you have to go through 2 hours of explaining your bill statement mistakes... 

Hi, I've been a customer for 6 months and every month I have a spent 1 hour to 2 hours on phone explaining the mistakes with my bill statement. Yesterday got know were again. It's like your not happy with our business, Pay this big disconnection fee and your bill, we can't do anything about it.. My advise is to get people who really know what there talking about and keep their word, what's the sense of having internet or Direct Tv if you have to go through 2 hours of explaining your bill statement mistakes... 

Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2012 12:01:38 PM
(0)
Tutor
Get ready; I have been a customer for 11 months and had a billing error each month. I think they have their billing department in Russia!!!
Get ready; I have been a customer for 11 months and had a billing error each month. I think they have their billing department in Russia!!!

Re: Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

2 of 3 (407 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2012 5:04:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

I changed my service to ATT/Direct TV and this has been the worst experience ever!!! I've had to call every month regarding billing errors and problems with my phone service.  I think the bundle packages are scams because I haven't received the price I was quoted yet and I've had there service since November 2011.  ATT/Direct Tv bundling is a rip off!! I hate I ever changed my service.  And the customer service with both companies are horrible!!

I changed my service to ATT/Direct TV and this has been the worst experience ever!!! I've had to call every month regarding billing errors and problems with my phone service.  I think the bundle packages are scams because I haven't received the price I was quoted yet and I've had there service since November 2011.  ATT/Direct Tv bundling is a rip off!! I hate I ever changed my service.  And the customer service with both companies are horrible!!

Re: Does at&t really want business, or just listens with nothing being done!

3 of 3 (369 Views)