Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 9, 2012
5:47:22 PM
View profile
Dear AT&T
Edited by ShaunMN on May 9, 2012 at 6:41:57 PM

Some nice AT&T reps came to my door to tell me about the "new fiber optic" lines they installed in our area.  The sad thing is, you had a rep. approach me approx 4 years ago about these "new lines".

The other sad thing is, you don't respect "No Soliciting" signs at the entrace to neighborhoods, nor do your reps respect people when they say "I'm not interest in anything AT&T has to offer".

The proper respone is not "Well, what did AT&T do to you?"

{word filter evasion}

When you go to someones house, uninvited, and ring their bell, if I say "I don't want anything", freaking LEAVE.

-Angry person who will never be an AT&T customer.

Some nice AT&T reps came to my door to tell me about the "new fiber optic" lines they installed in our area.  The sad thing is, you had a rep. approach me approx 4 years ago about these "new lines".

The other sad thing is, you don't respect "No Soliciting" signs at the entrace to neighborhoods, nor do your reps respect people when they say "I'm not interest in anything AT&T has to offer".

The proper respone is not "Well, what did AT&T do to you?"

{word filter evasion}

When you go to someones house, uninvited, and ring their bell, if I say "I don't want anything", freaking LEAVE.

-Angry person who will never be an AT&T customer.

Dear AT&T

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2012 10:45:06 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Welcome BobBobbly and thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear how poor it was. Please send me a Private Message (click hyperlink to send me a PM) with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Welcome BobBobbly and thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear how poor it was. Please send me a Private Message (click hyperlink to send me a PM) with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Dear AT&T

2 of 2 (235 Views)