Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 30, 2011
12:24:07 AM
View profile
Data and wi- fi
Why is my data being
G ate up whe I have wi-fi on??? Isn't that why to have it not to use the data. a friend as a present gave me a hotspot. for the wi-fi. Why isn't it working ? Am going over again! Help
Why is my data being
G ate up whe I have wi-fi on??? Isn't that why to have it not to use the data. a friend as a present gave me a hotspot. for the wi-fi. Why isn't it working ? Am going over again! Help

Data and wi- fi

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2011 7:13:22 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey Vtpurplemoose,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  Is your question specific to your phone not connecting to your Wi-Fi hotspot or do you have an AT&T Modem/Router and need help with it?  If you could include the phone and AT&T router make/model, we have resources online that might help.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hey Vtpurplemoose,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  Is your question specific to your phone not connecting to your Wi-Fi hotspot or do you have an AT&T Modem/Router and need help with it?  If you could include the phone and AT&T router make/model, we have resources online that might help.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Data and wi- fi

2 of 3 (119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2011 7:24:25 AM
(0)
Contributor
No have other wif-fi hotspot. Not from AT&T no router. Why should I need router. When got to mc d'sdont have one. Don't have computer. Just iPhone and hotspot. Which my wi- fi works. But why am being still using data up if I have the wi fi on?
No have other wif-fi hotspot. Not from AT&T no router. Why should I need router. When got to mc d'sdont have one. Don't have computer. Just iPhone and hotspot. Which my wi- fi works. But why am being still using data up if I have the wi fi on?

Re: Data and wi- fi

3 of 3 (117 Views)