Data and wi- fi

Contributor

Data and wi- fi

Why is my data being
G ate up whe I have wi-fi on??? Isn't that why to have it not to use the data. a friend as a present gave me a hotspot. for the wi-fi. Why isn't it working ? Am going over again! Help
Tags (3)
Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Data and wi- fi

Hey Vtpurplemoose,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  Is your question specific to your phone not connecting to your Wi-Fi hotspot or do you have an AT&T Modem/Router and need help with it?  If you could include the phone and AT&T router make/model, we have resources online that might help.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Data and wi- fi

No have other wif-fi hotspot. Not from AT&T no router. Why should I need router. When got to mc d'sdont have one. Don't have computer. Just iPhone and hotspot. Which my wi- fi works. But why am being still using data up if I have the wi fi on?
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support