i want to move my computer to the another area i n my home what do i need to do ?

Message 1 of 2
Former Moderator


Hello mms50,


If you want to move your computer that you use for internet connection to another area in your home, you may move it to an area with active phone or wall jacks installed. If there is no available phone jack installed in the room where you will transfer your computer, you can contact our Phone services department for Phone jack installation.


You can reach them at 888.764.2500 during these hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm EST

Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support