Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 12, 2011
10:36:58 AM
View profile
DSL problem and bad customer service on phone

My internet connection should be activate on Aug,10 2011 but until now I still can't connect my internet. I look at my modern the DSL light is flashing with red and green. I keep calling the 1-800-288-2020 for help but no one pick up my call and I just talking too the machine people or keep holding me. It really make me so mad. What kind of customer service you all have????? Since on Wed until now I still can't connect and wasted my time for three. Please reply me and fix my internet as soon as possible. Thank you.

My internet connection should be activate on Aug,10 2011 but until now I still can't connect my internet. I look at my modern the DSL light is flashing with red and green. I keep calling the 1-800-288-2020 for help but no one pick up my call and I just talking too the machine people or keep holding me. It really make me so mad. What kind of customer service you all have????? Since on Wed until now I still can't connect and wasted my time for three. Please reply me and fix my internet as soon as possible. Thank you.

DSL problem and bad customer service on phone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2011 3:28:35 PM
(0)
Mentor

try calling at night or early in the morning, its usually less busy.

try calling at night or early in the morning, its usually less busy.

Re: DSL problem and bad customer service on phone

2 of 4 (312 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2011 4:14:14 PM
(0)
Contributor

I called thoudsand times from day to night to the customer services. The call keeps passing from one to another one. I just to need to talk to a representative and work out for my DSL. That's driving me crazy waiting and holding to talk to a REAL person instead to a MACHINE..What a bad SERVICE ever had across the nations !!!!! Please reply and fix it for me asap..THX...

I called thoudsand times from day to night to the customer services. The call keeps passing from one to another one. I just to need to talk to a representative and work out for my DSL. That's driving me crazy waiting and holding to talk to a REAL person instead to a MACHINE..What a bad SERVICE ever had across the nations !!!!! Please reply and fix it for me asap..THX...

3 of 4 (305 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2011 9:20:05 AM
(0)
Mentor

I cant fix it because I dont work for ATT. Try calling and when it asks what youre calling about say tech support. If you get any other department ask for tech support. They will help you check for problems and if it cant be fixed over the phone theyll send someone out

I cant fix it because I dont work for ATT. Try calling and when it asks what youre calling about say tech support. If you get any other department ask for tech support. They will help you check for problems and if it cant be fixed over the phone theyll send someone out

4 of 4 (282 Views)