DSL availability Flip Flop - HELP !

Traveler

DSL availability Flip Flop - HELP !

So I ordered my ATT Phone/Direct TV service about 2 months ago.  As part of the package, I wanted to include DSL.  When I went to the web page, it said it was available.  I double checked by talking with an ATT sales rep via chat, yes it's available.  I put in the order and get a verification back stating that the Phone and Direct TV would be setup but DSL was NOT available at my address.  WHAT? So I call and verify Customer Service that it was.  Well, I have Phone/TV but no DSL.  I look again today and NOW it says that not only is DSL available, but U-Verse is as well.......

HELP !!!

Do I or do I not have DSL, U-Verse, High Speed Internet to my address?  Who's right and who's wrong? How can I find out for sure?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Teacher

Re: DSL availability Flip Flop - HELP !

You are screwed just like the rest of us by AT&T's false advertising.

You have 30 days to cancel, which you should do.

You can get satellite cheaper from Dish, and DSL is available anywhere there are phone lines.

$40 will get you a magicJack at Radio Shack or Best Buy that is VOIP, with first year included and $20 per year thereafter.  Don't waste money on the phone service which is no better than magicJack.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support