DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

Contributor

DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

Hi,

My DSL was working fine, but starting last night DSL would connect, but no internet access. The diagnostics page in teh 2wire admin interface said "No ATM servers were available" or something along those lines.

How do I troubleshoot this or check on status? Is this a general problem in my area, etc..?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

I would like to inform you that this issue require advance multiple troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to contact AT&T voice technical help desk at 1-877-722-3755 (open 24/7). They will help you and troubleshoot according to their recommendation.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

Hi thanks. I spent way to long on the phone last night only to be told my DSL was cancelled. Well that wasn't true since I called back again and they finally told me there was an outage in my area. I woke up this morning and everything was working fine.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support