Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 11, 2010
8:40:09 AM
View profile
DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

Hi,

My DSL was working fine, but starting last night DSL would connect, but no internet access. The diagnostics page in teh 2wire admin interface said "No ATM servers were available" or something along those lines.

How do I troubleshoot this or check on status? Is this a general problem in my area, etc..?

Thanks

Hi,

My DSL was working fine, but starting last night DSL would connect, but no internet access. The diagnostics page in teh 2wire admin interface said "No ATM servers were available" or something along those lines.

How do I troubleshoot this or check on status? Is this a general problem in my area, etc..?

Thanks

DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2010 10:17:35 AM
(0)
Employee

I would like to inform you that this issue require advance multiple troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to contact AT&T voice technical help desk at 1-877-722-3755 (open 24/7). They will help you and troubleshoot according to their recommendation.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to inform you that this issue require advance multiple troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to contact AT&T voice technical help desk at 1-877-722-3755 (open 24/7). They will help you and troubleshoot according to their recommendation.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

2 of 3 (1,539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2010 11:05:08 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi thanks. I spent way to long on the phone last night only to be told my DSL was cancelled. Well that wasn't true since I called back again and they finally told me there was an outage in my area. I woke up this morning and everything was working fine.

Thanks

Hi thanks. I spent way to long on the phone last night only to be told my DSL was cancelled. Well that wasn't true since I called back again and they finally told me there was an outage in my area. I woke up this morning and everything was working fine.

Thanks

Re: DSL Outage in Orange County, CA ? Where can I get status.

3 of 3 (1,534 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments