Helpful Links

DSL Outage Los Angeles, Now 24+ hours

DSL Outage Los Angeles, Now 24+ hours

This is the 5th time over the course of the last 30 days has been down. Beginning May 16 at 3:30am it went down and is not back up again at 5:00am (I am using snail dial-up).  When I called it in, support (in a foreign land) had me jump through hoops before I was sent on to the support offices in Texas where they reported a outage which effected my area near LAX.   So here we are still without resolution... I think that pro-rating for this month should be on the horizon for this.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: DSL Outage Los Angeles, Now 24+ hours

BellSystem302 wrote:

This is the 5th time over the course of the last 30 days has been down. Beginning May 16 at 3:30am it went down and is not back up again at 5:00am (I am using snail dial-up).  When I called it in, support (in a foreign land) had me jump through hoops before I was sent on to the support offices in Texas where they reported a outage which effected my area near LAX.   So here we are still without resolution... I think that pro-rating for this month should be on the horizon for this.

Welcome BellSystem302. I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing service trouble.  Since this is account specific, please send me a Private Message with your name, AT&T account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support