Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 17, 2012
5:03:32 AM
View profile
DSL Outage Los Angeles, Now 24+ hours

This is the 5th time over the course of the last 30 days has been down. Beginning May 16 at 3:30am it went down and is not back up again at 5:00am (I am using snail dial-up).  When I called it in, support (in a foreign land) had me jump through hoops before I was sent on to the support offices in Texas where they reported a outage which effected my area near LAX.   So here we are still without resolution... I think that pro-rating for this month should be on the horizon for this.

This is the 5th time over the course of the last 30 days has been down. Beginning May 16 at 3:30am it went down and is not back up again at 5:00am (I am using snail dial-up).  When I called it in, support (in a foreign land) had me jump through hoops before I was sent on to the support offices in Texas where they reported a outage which effected my area near LAX.   So here we are still without resolution... I think that pro-rating for this month should be on the horizon for this.

DSL Outage Los Angeles, Now 24+ hours

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 10:53:31 AM
(0)
Community Manager

BellSystem302 wrote:

Welcome BellSystem302. I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing service trouble.  Since this is account specific, please send me a Private Message with your name, AT&T account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

BellSystem302 wrote:

Welcome BellSystem302. I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing service trouble.  Since this is account specific, please send me a Private Message with your name, AT&T account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: DSL Outage Los Angeles, Now 24+ hours

2 of 2 (1,308 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments