Helpful Links

DSL Connection Not working...Again

Contributor

DSL Connection Not working...Again

We have a business DSL account.

Over the last couple of weeks, our branch office has been having problems with not being able to access the internet.   I know it is not the modem because our neighbors have the same problem at the exact same time that we have, and our staff reports that it is happening over a large area of Eagle Pass, TX.  That is where our office is located.  I don't know who to call to check to see if there is an outage in the area.  The only number I have is (877)722-3755.  After finally getting to talk to someone, they want me to check what the lights are doing.  Really?  I am a network admin.  I am calling because I've already checked the setting, checked the lights, and connected and reconnected the power supply.  I just want to report an outage or be able to check to see if there is an outage.  Help me out here.  Is there someplace else that I can call to check on what is going on?   Preferably  the next tier up.   

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: DSL Connection Not working...Again

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support