Ask a question

Posted Apr 25, 2012
    11:30:20 PM
    View profile
    Customer Service??? What call back?

What does it take to get a call back to help resolve a billing issue created by your staff?

The ONLY thing the reps are good for is to tell me 1) I will get a call back in 24-48 hrs which started on the 19th of April  (I'M STILL WAITING!!!) and 2) to use the opportunity for an upsell.

Why would I want to entertain an upsell when you can't deliver what you already promised??????

Customer Service??? What call back?

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 27, 2012 9:45:04 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Mentor

yea i know, they take forever to get an answer out of them and through the dang robot at first then try to sell me cable tv and home phone (its dead people - noone uses a home phone anymore - why dont you just offer pager service too)

ive never done one of thier surveys as i fully belive noone ever looks at them or if they did its not like ATT would do anything being the certian area monopoly they are. We can select who we want our electricity to come from but get stuck with one terrible internet company??? should put and end to that instead...

Re: Customer Service??? What call back?

2 of 4 (672 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 28, 2012 8:01:59 AM
    (0)
    Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

ds3019 wrote:

What does it take to get a call back to help resolve a billing issue created by your staff?

The ONLY thing the reps are good for is to tell me 1) I will get a call back in 24-48 hrs which started on the 19th of April  (I'M STILL WAITING!!!) and 2) to use the opportunity for an upsell.

Why would I want to entertain an upsell when you can't deliver what you already promised??????

3 of 4 (663 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 28, 2012 8:05:55 AM
    (0)
    Expert

I suggested in another post that you should contact Alex as well.

Alex

I still have a landline phone because of hurricanes; cell phones are the first to go down!  And Uverse has VoIP, but that isn't nearly as stable as landline.

Not sure where you live, but don't you have other options for Internet...cable co. or satellite?

MrLost wrote:

yea i know, they take forever to get an answer out of them and through the dang robot at first then try to sell me cable tv and home phone (its dead people - noone uses a home phone anymore - why dont you just offer pager service too)

ive never done one of thier surveys as i fully belive noone ever looks at them or if they did its not like ATT would do anything being the certian area monopoly they are. We can select who we want our electricity to come from but get stuck with one terrible internet company??? should put and end to that instead...

4 of 4 (661 Views)