Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 10, 2011
7:12:47 PM
Constant disconnecting (This is the third time I had to restart my DSL)

I am very frustrated and disappointed in AT&T's wireless internet. Multiple times in the day, a minimum of 5 times, the internet disconnects. And just this pass 10 min, the internet was either on and off unable to connect or connecting with very slow speed. This is becoming a huge problem and this isn't the first time that has happened. I was expecting day by day for the internet to improve but no... it got worst. At mid night, when barely anyone is using the internet. It crashes. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? 

I am very frustrated and disappointed in AT&T's wireless internet. Multiple times in the day, a minimum of 5 times, the internet disconnects. And just this pass 10 min, the internet was either on and off unable to connect or connecting with very slow speed. This is becoming a huge problem and this isn't the first time that has happened. I was expecting day by day for the internet to improve but no... it got worst. At mid night, when barely anyone is using the internet. It crashes. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? 

Constant disconnecting (This is the third time I had to restart my DSL)

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 7:58:38 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Nov 11, 2011 at 8:03:09 AM

jackyjacky524 wrote:

The possibilities are:

1.  Outside cable problem
  2.  In-house phone cable problem
  3.  DSL modem incompatible with ISP.
  4.  Router misconfigured.
  5.  Computer problem.
  6.  Others I have not listed?

Or just call AT&T if you don't want to do your own troubleshooting.

Do you have a wifi problem or a DSL problem?

jackyjacky524 wrote:

The possibilities are:

1.  Outside cable problem
  2.  In-house phone cable problem
  3.  DSL modem incompatible with ISP.
  4.  Router misconfigured.
  5.  Computer problem.
  6.  Others I have not listed?

Or just call AT&T if you don't want to do your own troubleshooting.

Do you have a wifi problem or a DSL problem?

Re: Constant disconnecting (This is the third time I had to restart my DSL)

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (362 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2011 12:39:33 PM
(0)
Tutor
wut you expect.
wut you expect.

Re: Constant disconnecting (This is the third time I had to restart my DSL)

3 of 3 (331 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments