Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Contributor

Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Hi everyone =) First of all, if this question has been answered before, I apologize. After 6 or 7 hours of troubleshooting unsuccessfully, all the forums and posts look alike xD Anyway, I'm *very* frustrated lol! I bought an HP wireless printer so I'd be able to print from the living room while the printer is in my office room. Of course my desktop isn't wireless :smileysad: So I was advised to buy a wireless router and connect it to my 2Wire RG.

I ended up buying a Linksys E1200 wireless router and have been trying (unsuccessfully) ever since yesterday afternoon to connect it to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG. Unfortunately I have little experience with networking. I would truly appreciate any advice, pointers to directions on how to do this correctly, or any other kind of help. Thank you SO much in advance, and again, I apologize if this question has been asked before. I looked over the forums but couldn't find it O.o

Btw, I posted this same message in the home network forum too. I'm not trying to fill up the forums with useless posts, just hoping to get some advice and I wasn't sure with board to post to =)

Your humble fellow forum-mate,

phrostbhyte

Message 1 of 3
Teacher

Re: Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Aaaaah ok /facepalm =D thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it Smiley Happy Just bought an adapter and it's working great!

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support