Helpful Links

Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Contributor

Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Hi everyone =) First of all, if this question has been answered before, I apologize. After 6 or 7 hours of troubleshooting unsuccessfully, all the forums and posts look alike xD Anyway, I'm *very* frustrated lol! I bought an HP wireless printer so I'd be able to print from the living room while the printer is in my office room. Of course my desktop isn't wireless :smileysad: So I was advised to buy a wireless router and connect it to my 2Wire RG.

I ended up buying a Linksys E1200 wireless router and have been trying (unsuccessfully) ever since yesterday afternoon to connect it to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG. Unfortunately I have little experience with networking. I would truly appreciate any advice, pointers to directions on how to do this correctly, or any other kind of help. Thank you SO much in advance, and again, I apologize if this question has been asked before. I looked over the forums but couldn't find it O.o

Btw, I posted this same message in the home network forum too. I'm not trying to fill up the forums with useless posts, just hoping to get some advice and I wasn't sure with board to post to =)

Your humble fellow forum-mate,

phrostbhyte

Message 1 of 3
Teacher

Re: Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Connecting a Linksys E1200 Router to my 2Wire 2701HG-B RG

Aaaaah ok /facepalm =D thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it Smiley Happy Just bought an adapter and it's working great!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support