Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2011
7:40:11 AM
View profile
Commendation
Edited by pamelaz on Oct 3, 2011 at 8:03:15 AM

I want to commend Ann {Personal content removed for safety} for her service and assistance on and above the call of duty. Ms. has stayed on our problem for the last two days making numerous calls and getting back to us to keep us updated on the progress. No, the problem is not resolved yet, but I am sure that with her help it will. Ms.  makes an excellent good will ambassador for AT&T and has the ability to defuse an angry situation and cut through layers of confusion. Please make sure that you acknowledge her dedication. Thank you.

Elena {Personal content removed for your safety}

I want to commend Ann {Personal content removed for safety} for her service and assistance on and above the call of duty. Ms. has stayed on our problem for the last two days making numerous calls and getting back to us to keep us updated on the progress. No, the problem is not resolved yet, but I am sure that with her help it will. Ms.  makes an excellent good will ambassador for AT&T and has the ability to defuse an angry situation and cut through layers of confusion. Please make sure that you acknowledge her dedication. Thank you.

Elena {Personal content removed for your safety}

Commendation

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2011 5:40:20 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Hi Elena,
Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I will gladly share your feedback about Ann. If we can help further, please post again or shoot me a Private Message (blue envelope, top-right).

Regards,
Alex
--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Hi Elena,
Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I will gladly share your feedback about Ann. If we can help further, please post again or shoot me a Private Message (blue envelope, top-right).

Regards,
Alex
--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Commendation

2 of 2 (106 Views)