Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2011
7:03:37 PM
View profile
Change Primary Email Account

I recenlty changed email addresses and want to use my new email address as my primary account address and want to permanently delete the old one.  I never use the old one and don't want to have another account to manage.

How can I do that???

I recenlty changed email addresses and want to use my new email address as my primary account address and want to permanently delete the old one.  I never use the old one and don't want to have another account to manage.

How can I do that???

Change Primary Email Account

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2011 2:56:36 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi dmacleod24,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  The following solution should help..

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB400163 (may need to specify HSI DSL as service type to view solution)

If I can help further, please shoot me a Private Message (blue envelope, top-right).

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi dmacleod24,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  The following solution should help..

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB400163 (may need to specify HSI DSL as service type to view solution)

If I can help further, please shoot me a Private Message (blue envelope, top-right).

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Change Primary Email Account

2 of 3 (1,725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 11:03:52 AM
(0)
Contributor

Once you get to the link you suggested, there are NO instructions for deleting a primary account

Once you get to the link you suggested, there are NO instructions for deleting a primary account

Re: Change Primary Email Account

3 of 3 (1,298 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments