Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 23, 2012
8:19:52 PM
View profile
Cannot meet pay arrangement?

My check did not arrive today via mail, y arrangement  was setup to be paid in full today but I will be able to pay it off tomorrow.

My question is, since I cannot pay it will my internet get shut off Saturday morning, or sunday?

My check did not arrive today via mail, y arrangement  was setup to be paid in full today but I will be able to pay it off tomorrow.

My question is, since I cannot pay it will my internet get shut off Saturday morning, or sunday?

Cannot meet pay arrangement?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2012 9:55:02 AM
(0)
Master

Soyuz117 wrote:

If you get paid you can go get a pre-paid debit card for the amount of the bill (or a little more) and then pay online anytime over the weekend or call in a payment first thing Monday morning when the billing department opens.

That being said, if the due date was Friday, I doubt they'll cut you off over the weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Soyuz117 wrote:

If you get paid you can go get a pre-paid debit card for the amount of the bill (or a little more) and then pay online anytime over the weekend or call in a payment first thing Monday morning when the billing department opens.

That being said, if the due date was Friday, I doubt they'll cut you off over the weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: Cannot meet pay arrangement?

2 of 2 (450 Views)