Cannot meet pay arrangement?

Contributor

Cannot meet pay arrangement?

My check did not arrive today via mail, y arrangement  was setup to be paid in full today but I will be able to pay it off tomorrow.

My question is, since I cannot pay it will my internet get shut off Saturday morning, or sunday?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: Cannot meet pay arrangement?

Soyuz117 wrote:

My check did not arrive today via mail, y arrangement  was setup to be paid in full today but I will be able to pay it off tomorrow.

My question is, since I cannot pay it will my internet get shut off Saturday morning, or sunday?

If you get paid you can go get a pre-paid debit card for the amount of the bill (or a little more) and then pay online anytime over the weekend or call in a payment first thing Monday morning when the billing department opens.

That being said, if the due date was Friday, I doubt they'll cut you off over the weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support