05-14-2010 8:46 AM - last edited on 09-06-2013 9:11 AM by ATTMarianaCM
05-29-2010 9:38 PM
Okay I did all the transfer of account plus sub account. I am receiving this error after completing the portal registration on sub account
05-31-2010 3:06 PM - last edited on 09-06-2013 9:16 AM by ATTMarianaCM
Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.
In order to resolve this issue, please try to migrate your AT&T email account from AT&T NAP to AT&T PBY! through the steps mentiopned below:
1. Please click on the link in their "Migrate Now" email to launch the Migration Tool. Lunch the Migration Tool link (this URL is case sensitive) and try to migrate your email accounts AT&T Dial NAP to Dial PBY!,
2. For the email ID to be migrated, please enter the email ID, domain (select from drop-down), and password.
3. Click Continue.
4. This page will not display if all of their proofing/validation credentials are on file. Instead, the Terms of Service page shown below will display.
5. Click Continue.
6. In order to proceed, you need to select Accept the Terms of Service.
7. Click Continue.
8.After the accepts the Terms of Service, you will now taken to the Yahoo! pages to complete the migration process. you need to enter your member ID (full email address including domain) and password.
9. Click Sign In.
10. Please enter your Yahoo! profile details and all required fields.
11. Now, "Welcome to AT&T Powered by Yahoo!" page appears. The Member is presented with three selections (the first two are checked by default):
12. The final confirmation page displays. This page will provide you with Web addresses for your new homepage, support pages, and software downloads. Please click Go to my new AT&T Internet Service homepage to check out your new homepage.
13. Surf to att.net and try to sign-in to your new homepage.
14. Check that you are able to use the Webmail interface.
If you experience any difficulty while migrating from AT&T NAP to AT&T PBY!, we recommend that you contact AT&T eChat support by clicking the link below.
06-04-2010 7:34 PM
I had 300 folders on my att.net website with vitally important information for my small business (i.e., client emails, financial statements, documents). These folders have not migrated to my new Yahoo website! When will they?!!!
06-05-2010 5:37 AM
06-06-2010 1:00 PM
I'm very confused and upset. I've been an ATT dial up customer since your service started many many years ago. I did everything ATT told me to do regarding the migration and I figured out registering my subaccounts at Yahoo on my own yesterday, thus they're all there now. However...I can't seem to access the subaccounts from within the primary, thus forcing me to log in and out constantly. this is extremely annoying and a primary feature I used.
Also archives are lost. and external POP accounts dump their entire contents into my primary accounts inbox each time I tell it to check. Add to this that I still am figuring out how your "inbox counter" works...This migration was a disaster. Also, I pay (maybe "paid") for ATT service. Yahoo service is free. I have a yahoo account that I don't pay for. Why should I keep paying ATT??
06-07-2010 7:15 AM - last edited on 09-06-2013 9:21 AM by ATTMarianaCM
06-07-2010 9:09 AM
This link does not work:
I received a 404.
I know how to use outlook, I have chosen to use webmail for the simplicity of being able to log on from any computer. Thank you for the direction though. Please note, that If I go back to using a mail client, I don't need Pop access for my externals as I can use the mail client for those also.
I'm upset about the archive because I lost a lot of content. More /louder notice should have been provided about losing that. Burying this in a busy message is not ok.
Just so you know, I work in the industry and have worked in the industry for many years. You can understand why I'm disappointed by this migration.
06-08-2010 8:40 AM
I would also like to explain that the Archive feature has been removed by Yahoo! from the
Yahoo! web mail.
You are our valued customer and your satisfaction will always be our foremost priority. If you experience any further difficulty with your AT&T Internet Services, please feel free to contact us, we will be more than happy to help you.
06-08-2010 12:40 PM
The correct link for the page Penny is posting is: http://attdsl.lithium.com/t5/Email/Webmail-pby-quot-Check-other-mail-quot/td-p/6516/page/2
06-08-2010 8:07 PM
Thank you again.
Just so you know, the "new ATT home page powered by Yahoo" is the same functionality I had with my yahoo account. so no real gain there.
06-08-2010 8:10 PM
Thank you. I had seen that posting before.
While this will "work", its not ideal as it still treats the subaccounts as external and copies the mail into the main account.
Also, by the way it still isn't working for me, though I've checked all the settings. I'm going to have to do an echat, but I haven't had time.
This whole thing was really a big pain, and I'm still not sure what I would be paying for now.
06-11-2010 12:17 PM
I also have the same problem.
When try the migration url from a few post earlier i get :
This is very frustrating, and has been for days and many tries.
06-11-2010 2:44 PM - last edited on 09-06-2013 9:22 AM by ATTMarianaCM
If you are unable to complete the migration of your AT&T email account, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support by clicking the link below.