Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 20, 2011
12:08:11 PM
View profile
Cannot Trust ATT HelpDesk and Autodebit

I have requested ATT helpdesk support personnel to transfer my ATT connection to new apartment an year ago. Since they can't change the plan they said they will create a new account and close the existing one. They haven't closed the old one and billed to my credit card for both the accounts. Unfortunately I did auto debit and didn't pay much attention on it. When I have reviewed my account statement this December I found this error and got shocked by hearing from helpdesk they cannot pay back for their mistake.  THey have changed one year extra bill on me. I am very much frustrated with the way help desk personnel talked to me and I am closing DSL  accounts.

Can anyone suggest a method to get it escalated and get my money back?

I have requested ATT helpdesk support personnel to transfer my ATT connection to new apartment an year ago. Since they can't change the plan they said they will create a new account and close the existing one. They haven't closed the old one and billed to my credit card for both the accounts. Unfortunately I did auto debit and didn't pay much attention on it. When I have reviewed my account statement this December I found this error and got shocked by hearing from helpdesk they cannot pay back for their mistake.  THey have changed one year extra bill on me. I am very much frustrated with the way help desk personnel talked to me and I am closing DSL  accounts.

Can anyone suggest a method to get it escalated and get my money back?

Cannot Trust ATT HelpDesk and Autodebit

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 1:30:27 PM
(0)
Tutor

Contact your credit card and tell them to refuse any more payments to ATT.  Then contact ATT and immediately ask for a supervisor, don't even bother telling the first person your information.  You'll still be out your money for 6-8 weeks.  Never sign up for auto pay.

John

Contact your credit card and tell them to refuse any more payments to ATT.  Then contact ATT and immediately ask for a supervisor, don't even bother telling the first person your information.  You'll still be out your money for 6-8 weeks.  Never sign up for auto pay.

John

Re: Cannot Trust ATT HelpDesk and Autodebit

2 of 2 (109 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments