Cannot Trust ATT HelpDesk and Autodebit

Contributor

Cannot Trust ATT HelpDesk and Autodebit

I have requested ATT helpdesk support personnel to transfer my ATT connection to new apartment an year ago. Since they can't change the plan they said they will create a new account and close the existing one. They haven't closed the old one and billed to my credit card for both the accounts. Unfortunately I did auto debit and didn't pay much attention on it. When I have reviewed my account statement this December I found this error and got shocked by hearing from helpdesk they cannot pay back for their mistake.  THey have changed one year extra bill on me. I am very much frustrated with the way help desk personnel talked to me and I am closing DSL  accounts.

Can anyone suggest a method to get it escalated and get my money back?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Cannot Trust ATT HelpDesk and Autodebit

Contact your credit card and tell them to refuse any more payments to ATT.  Then contact ATT and immediately ask for a supervisor, don't even bother telling the first person your information.  You'll still be out your money for 6-8 weeks.  Never sign up for auto pay.

John

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support