06-03-2010 9:42 PM
I have access to my primary email account and from there can get to the "member management" section where my sub-accounts are listed.
Under the "Action" line it tells me to "complete AT & T portal registration" for these sub-accounts. I type in the password so the registration of the sub-account can be completed, and then this appears: "Registration Error"
This has been going on for 2 weeks and I cant open the accounts, except on my cell phone, where they show up, for some reason.
Please advise what can be done.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
06-04-2010 1:14 PM
Note: This page will not display if all of your proofing/validation credentials are on file. Instead, the Terms of Service page shown below will display.
5. Click Continue.
6. In order to proceed, you will need to select Accept the Terms of Service.
7. Click Continue.
8. After you accepts the Terms of Service, you are now taken to the Yahoo! pages to complete the migration process. You will need to enter your Member ID (full email address including domain) and password.
9. Click Sign In.
10. You are then presented with a Yahoo! profile page in which you will need to populate all required fields.
11. The "Welcome to AT&T Powered by Yahoo!" page appears. You are presented with three selections (the first two are checked by default):
Note: You will have to be using a Windows Operating System and Internet Explorer in order for the third option to be successful. The automatic configuration process of Outlook Express or Windows Mail requires the installation of an Active X control within Internet Explorer to function. If this third choice is selected, the Active X prompt will occur after the you clicks Next.
12. The final confirmation page displays. This page will provide with Web addresses for your new homepage, support pages, and software downloads. You can click Go to my new AT&T Internet Service homepage to check out your new homepage.
13. Try to surf to att.net and try to sign-in to your new homepage.
Note: If you would like a direct URL to Webmail, I would like to advise you to bookmark the following site, att.yahoo.com/mail.
06-05-2010 5:08 AM
06-05-2010 10:14 AM
I went to the new link, did the password, and here is the reply:
Sorry, your account is not eligible for migration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any advice about how to proceed, please let me know.
06-06-2010 5:56 PM
This is one of the results I also encountered when trying to “complete AT&T portal registration” for my sub-accounts.
IS THERE A SOLUTION FOR THIS YET?
06-07-2010 2:08 AM
While trying to complete the migration process with your AT&T sub email accounts if you are getting error (Sorry, your account is not eligible for migration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.) , this indicates that your AT&T email account is currently not eligible to migrate. In order to verify the same, I would suggest you to contact AT&T technical support and verify the same, they will check your AT&T account details and help you accordingly.
If you are in ' AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a cha
06-07-2010 5:52 AM
Thank you, i appreciate your help, but your post didnt tell me how to contact AT&T Tech Support.
Also there is no way I can wait on the phone for 8 hours trying to reach someone and then just get hung up on by a computer.
Please tell me what you think--it looks like these old sub-accounts just arent going to work, so for simplicity's sake would I be better off just abandoning them and making new sub accounts?
06-08-2010 5:23 AM