Can't sign into email

Contributor

Can't sign into email

When I enter my user name and password and click the Sign In Button to get into my email account nothing happens on my pc. Can get into the account from laptop or from my pc at work, just does nothing when trying from my pc...Any ideas?  

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can't sign into email

donelrod wrote:

When I enter my user name and password and click the Sign In Button to get into my email account nothing happens on my pc. Can get into the account from laptop or from my pc at work, just does nothing when trying from my pc...Any ideas?  

Welcome donelrod.  Sorry to hear about he email trouble.  Just to make sure, you're using web mail to access your AT&T email from your PC but when you try to login with your credentials, nothing happens?  If so, what happens when you try using a different browser from the same PC?  If you can login from other computers, sounds like something on your PC is preventing access to the site.  Members may have other suggestions.

Regards,

Alex

CM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)