Ask a question

Posted Sep 22, 2009
    9:11:42 AM
    Can't login to my att.net email address

For 2 days I have been trying to access my e-mail at work and this is the message that I get. We've encountered a problem... Sorry, we're temporarily unable to access your page. Please refresh this page to try again. If you report this error please include the following: Host Name: p384.my.re1.yahoo.com Yahoo! ID: r*******@bellsouth.net Error Type: (UDB:1) Date/Time: Tue, 22 Sep 09 09:05:45 -0700

Can't login to my att.net email address

6 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (6)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2009 10:51:45 AM
    (0)
    Contributor

Make sure there is only one browser open to access your mail page.  Try these websites .................   att.yahoo.com    or     mail.yahoo.com

Re: My Att.net

2 of 7 (18,794 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2009 10:52:50 AM
    (0)
    Guru
    hi GamecockCPA!

you may try to access your email thru this link --> att.yahoo.com/mail
    and then just login using your complete r*******@bellsouth.net email ID and password.

hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Re: My Att.net

3 of 7 (18,794 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2009 3:14:40 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

If you report this error please include the following: Host Name: p384.my.re1.yahoo.com Yahoo! ID: r*******@bellsouth.net Error Type: (UDB:1) Date/Time: Tue, 22 Sep 09 09:05:45 -0700
    UDB errors are actually errors from Yahoo, and not AT&T (since Yahoo hosts the email farms) Sometimes these can be corrected without you doing anything... Though if this is really persistent, you may contact the Technical Support (just like in my case) and they will submit your issue to Yahoo. Just be sure to contact the BellSouth Tech and not the SBC ones. By the way, does it give you a particular error number, like Error Code 1, 2, 3, etc?

Re: Can't login to my att.net email address

4 of 7 (18,794 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 25, 2009 10:47:42 AM
    (0)
    Contributor
    I've had the same problem, same error code for the past six months, but usually after a few days (or even a couple weeks) I'm able to access my e-mails however I am not going on one month of not having this error fixed and I know I have a ton of e-mails building up. If anyone knows of why this keeps occurring I would appreciate any and all feedback. This is very frustrating. Thanks for your help.

5 of 7 (18,794 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 28, 2009 9:02:30 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

ATT just changed over servers. Now forcing old Bell South users to change E-Mail account settings, I.E.

Incomming and Outgoing server info as well as ports.

This has caused me (a 5+ year DSL customer) to connsider cancelling. Why??

I use D-Link software that uses standard ports of 110 and 25 respectively and the new settings broke my

extensive networks with 4 recording video camera. Their support played dumb and tried to maKE LOTS

of changes on my systems before admitting the above YAHOO / ATT E-Mail issues.

Well I'm just about to start singing the COMCAST song. I hope ATT monitors this and reads between the lines!!!

These changes were made with no regard to customers. No E-Mail warnings.... NOTHING> and........ then they gave me a phone number for connection support which when I called

told me to have a credit card ready.

I used to be a satified customer but NO longer.

6 of 7 (18,794 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 29, 2009 6:13:42 AM
    (0)
    Teacher

GamecockCPA and ltu1971, try deleting cookies in your browser (if you don't want to delete all of them, just delete any Yahoo! related cookies) and then try signing into your AT&T mail at http://att.yahoo.com/mail. If you still get those UDB errors, call into tech support. They should eventually escalate a ticket over to Yahoo! for you.

manf442, Just so you know, you'll still need to change your smtp port with Comcast. They use 587 for smtp.

7 of 7 (18,794 Views)