Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 18, 2009
8:47:37 PM
View profile
Can't install AT&T/Yahoo Browser on new PC with Windows 7
I am running Windows 7 on a new PC and tried to install AT&T/Yahoo Browser with the installation cd, but the system won't let me. Do I need an updated installation cd or is the browser not yet compatible with Windows 7 yet?
I am running Windows 7 on a new PC and tried to install AT&T/Yahoo Browser with the installation cd, but the system won't let me. Do I need an updated installation cd or is the browser not yet compatible with Windows 7 yet?

Can't install AT&T/Yahoo Browser on new PC with Windows 7

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2009 5:59:15 AM
(0)
Guru

hi princess38s!

I believe that AT&T already stopped supporting the AT&T Yahoo! browser. It's not even available anymore for downloads from their website. the software itself is no longer available.

hi princess38s!

I believe that AT&T already stopped supporting the AT&T Yahoo! browser. It's not even available anymore for downloads from their website. the software itself is no longer available.

Re: Can't install AT&T/Yahoo Browser on new PC with Windows 7

2 of 4 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2009 5:17:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the info!

3 of 4 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 6:44:40 PM
(0)
Mentor

princess38s wrote:
Hi princess38!! You can set up AT&T as your default homepage if you want. Since AT&T stop providing their AT&T Yahoo Browser, All browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla can set AT&T as theri default homepage. You can follow this step: For Internet Explorer: - First open the Internet Explorer Browser - Click the tools button from the MENU BAR (if there is no tools you can click ALT and T key at the same time on your keyboard) - Then select Internet Options - Under General Tab of Internet Options you will see a box under homepage - Type the website http://att.my.yahoo.com/ - Click the apply then OK button at the bottom of the page. For Mozilla Firefox: - First open the Firfox Browser - Click the tools button from the MENU BAR (if there is no tools you can click ALT and T key at the same time on your keyboard) - Then select Options - Under Main Tab of Options you will see a box entitled homepage - Type the website http://att.my.yahoo.com/ - Click the OK button at the bottom of the page. This will open the AT&T homepage everytime you open your browser

princess38s wrote:
Hi princess38!! You can set up AT&T as your default homepage if you want. Since AT&T stop providing their AT&T Yahoo Browser, All browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla can set AT&T as theri default homepage. You can follow this step: For Internet Explorer: - First open the Internet Explorer Browser - Click the tools button from the MENU BAR (if there is no tools you can click ALT and T key at the same time on your keyboard) - Then select Internet Options - Under General Tab of Internet Options you will see a box under homepage - Type the website http://att.my.yahoo.com/ - Click the apply then OK button at the bottom of the page. For Mozilla Firefox: - First open the Firfox Browser - Click the tools button from the MENU BAR (if there is no tools you can click ALT and T key at the same time on your keyboard) - Then select Options - Under Main Tab of Options you will see a box entitled homepage - Type the website http://att.my.yahoo.com/ - Click the OK button at the bottom of the page. This will open the AT&T homepage everytime you open your browser

4 of 4 (1,199 Views)