Can't connect to Ebay for last two months

Contributor

Can't connect to Ebay for last two months

For the last two months or so,I haven't been able to log on to Ebay. I have no problems with any other site. I have a Mac, I have been to the phone for hours with Mac and ATT, but I can't get to ebay because I can't log on. I have tried Safari, Firebox and Comino. All with the same result. After about 30 seconds or so , the screen changes to a message that the Safari cannot find the server. Has anyone had this problem?

Message 1 of 4 (766 Views)
Expert

Re: Can't connect to Ebay for last two months

Did anyone suggest to delete all cookies and browsing history (clear the cache)?

Message 2 of 4 (748 Views)
Tutor

The worst internet sevice in America!

[ Edited ]

Can’t Contact Internet Service Provider The system could not contact your Internet service provider to create an Internet connection.

This can occur due to emergency network maintenance or other unforeseen temporary service disruptions. The Service LED light on the front of the system will automatically turn green once the problem has been resolved, typically within a short period.

If this condition persists, you can also try restarting your system by clicking the REBOOT SYSTEM button below.

The 2Wire 2701HG-B gateway does not currently detect a DSL signal.

To restore your broadband connection, please refer to the diagram below and the step-by-step troubleshooting instructions that follow:

I am waiting for the DSL "Super" tech to call me sometime this year.

Message 3 of 4 (727 Views)

Re: The worst internet sevice in America!

kalidus8 wrote:

Can’t Contact Internet Service Provider The system could not contact your Internet service provider to create an Internet connection.

This can occur due to emergency network maintenance or other unforeseen temporary service disruptions. The Service LED light on the front of the system will automatically turn green once the problem has been resolved, typically within a short period.

If this condition persists, you can also try restarting your system by clicking the REBOOT SYSTEM button below.

The 2Wire 2701HG-B gateway does not currently detect a DSL signal.

To restore your broadband connection, please refer to the diagram below and the step-by-step troubleshooting instructions that follow:

I am waiting for the DSL "Super" tech to call me sometime this year.

Still here huh? I thought you were going to Comcast ( http://forums.att.com/t5/Setup-and-Self-Install/DSL-is-slower-than-crap-even-after-new-filter-and-ga... ).

When you call in and get the robo-voice just keep saying "none of those" and it will transfer you to a human being within a couple of minutes. When you get a human, tell them you want the Retentions Department. Those folks have always been able to solve any of the problems I've ever had.

Or you could send a message to Alex, he will have the proper people call you to resolve your issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 4 of 4 (710 Views)