Can't access my free webmail acct

Contributor

Can't access my free webmail acct

I have been experiencing issues for two weeks with my webmail acct I was asked to change my password a few weeks ago because it was hacked I did so and got locked out and now everytime I put in my password it says it's not the correct password I can only access through my android phone and if I log out of that I will not be able to get back in

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Can't access my free webmail acct

Welcome Yshirley and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the email account trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support