Can't access my free webmail acct

Contributor

Can't access my free webmail acct

I have been experiencing issues for two weeks with my webmail acct I was asked to change my password a few weeks ago because it was hacked I did so and got locked out and now everytime I put in my password it says it's not the correct password I can only access through my android phone and if I log out of that I will not be able to get back in

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Can't access my free webmail acct

Welcome Yshirley and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the email account trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.