Can't Decode Error Message

Contributor

Can't Decode Error Message

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to send an e-mail to a category (bloglist) containing just under 100 contacts.

No problem creating the category or adding contacts to it. But when I try to send an e-mail to the category, I get the following error message:

There was a problem!

The recipient info doesn't seem quite right. Please look it over and try again.

No info on what the problem is or how how to fix it. No definition of "doesn't seem quite right". Nothing on Yahoo or AT&T help pages seems remotely related. 

What am I missing? What does it need me to do?

Jeff {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Can't Decode Error Message

Hello wolfies,

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

I certainly understand your point and would like to explain that there is a limit (set by Yahoo!) to send email in a particular day.

In a day you can only send 50 emails on a particular domain (@yahoo.com, @gmail.com, @att.net, etc) and 100 mails on different email domains.

This is the only reason due to which you are unable to send emails to that category (that category must have 50 email addresses, or more than that with the same domain, added in it).

In order to get more information about the same, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support, through the link mentioned below:

If you are in AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI , please use the link mentioned below: https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)