Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2012
12:27:51 PM
View profile
Can I change my ISP, but keep my email addresses provided by ATT?

Well I want to change my Internet Service Provider, but all my email addresses are provided by ATT. Is it possible to change my ISP to something that is not ATT and be able to keep my email addresses? They are "@pacbell.net" email addresses if that matters.

Thanks.

Well I want to change my Internet Service Provider, but all my email addresses are provided by ATT. Is it possible to change my ISP to something that is not ATT and be able to keep my email addresses? They are "@pacbell.net" email addresses if that matters.

Thanks.

Can I change my ISP, but keep my email addresses provided by ATT?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2012 8:54:33 AM
(0)
Contributor

Great question.  I am keenly interested in the response.

Great question.  I am keenly interested in the response.

Re: Can I change my ISP, but keep my email addresses provided by ATT?

2 of 3 (1,347 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2012 9:30:29 AM
(0)
Teacher

People.... get real....  ISP makes billions for a reason....  That's why I am stuck with ATT

If you change your ISP...  your email address will be void.... for a year???  The ISP will then release the email back to the 'market' to whoever request...

People.... get real....  ISP makes billions for a reason....  That's why I am stuck with ATT

If you change your ISP...  your email address will be void.... for a year???  The ISP will then release the email back to the 'market' to whoever request...

Re: Can I change my ISP, but keep my email addresses provided by ATT?

3 of 3 (1,330 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments