Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 2, 2009
6:07:51 PM
View profile
CHANGES..........

Why you have to make changes, I don't understand!! Oh, I know! So someone can justify their job! Where is my address book, the way it used to look?! I like "classic" yahoo mail, it works just fine for me, but now you are changing that, too!! I am ready to change providers if I have to get used to changes.

Why you have to make changes, I don't understand!! Oh, I know! So someone can justify their job! Where is my address book, the way it used to look?! I like "classic" yahoo mail, it works just fine for me, but now you are changing that, too!! I am ready to change providers if I have to get used to changes.

CHANGES..........

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2009 5:38:24 PM
(0)
Teacher
I've been shopping for another provider & found a company that provides DSL internet, local & long distance phone and expanded basic cable for $74.99 a month. The price is guaranteed for 1 year (it saves me over $40 a month plus I get cable) & is capped at $99.95 (still less than at&t for internet & phone alone). So some time this week i'll be setting up an install, porting my home phone number to the new provider & converting my BellSouth ADSL account to dial up ($20+/-) for a couple of months so I can transfer my banking, shopping, EFTs & other stuff to my new email address. I guess if they're not interested in customer satisfaction, I'll send the message via the old pocketbook (a little over $1400 a year from me)...... Now if there were just a few thousand more dissatisfied customers who were tired of being ignored......
I've been shopping for another provider & found a company that provides DSL internet, local & long distance phone and expanded basic cable for $74.99 a month. The price is guaranteed for 1 year (it saves me over $40 a month plus I get cable) & is capped at $99.95 (still less than at&t for internet & phone alone). So some time this week i'll be setting up an install, porting my home phone number to the new provider & converting my BellSouth ADSL account to dial up ($20+/-) for a couple of months so I can transfer my banking, shopping, EFTs & other stuff to my new email address. I guess if they're not interested in customer satisfaction, I'll send the message via the old pocketbook (a little over $1400 a year from me)...... Now if there were just a few thousand more dissatisfied customers who were tired of being ignored......

Re: CHANGES..........

2 of 5 (350 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2009 11:35:32 PM
(0)
Teacher
Speaking of changes, if you change to the Opera browser you can change (read eliminate forever) the ads that appear all over your inbox. Go here to learn how (it's easy): http://www.att.com/t5/Email/LOSING-the-ADBOT/m-p/640. It's simple, quick & painless using the 'Blocked Content' option.
Speaking of changes, if you change to the Opera browser you can change (read eliminate forever) the ads that appear all over your inbox. Go here to learn how (it's easy): http://www.att.com/t5/Email/LOSING-the-ADBOT/m-p/640. It's simple, quick & painless using the 'Blocked Content' option.

3 of 5 (350 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2009 12:27:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

I hate the yahoo e-mail changes....what a pain! I check the link given above and get this message.....AT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later. What ever piece of crap!

I hate the yahoo e-mail changes....what a pain! I check the link given above and get this message.....AT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later. What ever piece of crap!

4 of 5 (350 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2009 10:23:27 AM
(0)
Teacher
nomadic, The link given above has a typo in it (period at the end) so you can't blame AT&T for that, lol. This should work: http://www.att.com/t5/Email/LOSING-the-ADBOT/td-p/640
nomadic, The link given above has a typo in it (period at the end) so you can't blame AT&T for that, lol. This should work: http://www.att.com/t5/Email/LOSING-the-ADBOT/td-p/640

5 of 5 (350 Views)