Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Feb 22, 2010
10:19:26 PM
View profile
CAN'T AT&T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE AWFUL CERVICE THEY HAVE?

i ORDERED DSL SERVICE 2 WEEKS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MODEM.... I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED THAT ----"IT WAS LEFT BY THE UPS TRUCK ""IN A SAFE PLACE"" ---- NO SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING.... THEY WONT SEND ME A NEW ONE BUT OF COURSE THE BILL HAS BEEN ISSUED.... ATT YOU GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR COSTUMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT FOLLOW UP...PEOPLE... YOU HAVE BECOME A NECESSARY EVIL, NOT A LUXURY... I WOULD HATE MY BUSINESS TO BE KNOWN AS THAT.... PLEASE IF ANY ATT SERVICE PERSON SEES THIS CALL ME TO [edited]... I WILL THANK YOU.

i ORDERED DSL SERVICE 2 WEEKS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MODEM.... I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED THAT ----"IT WAS LEFT BY THE UPS TRUCK ""IN A SAFE PLACE"" ---- NO SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING.... THEY WONT SEND ME A NEW ONE BUT OF COURSE THE BILL HAS BEEN ISSUED.... ATT YOU GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR COSTUMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT FOLLOW UP...PEOPLE... YOU HAVE BECOME A NECESSARY EVIL, NOT A LUXURY... I WOULD HATE MY BUSINESS TO BE KNOWN AS THAT.... PLEASE IF ANY ATT SERVICE PERSON SEES THIS CALL ME TO [edited]... I WILL THANK YOU.

CAN'T AT&T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE AWFUL CERVICE THEY HAVE?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2010 10:14:23 AM
(0)
Employee
Hello fjaval10, I truly appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know that you have not received your modem/router and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced. We can track the package that have been sent to you through the tracking number. I would request you to contact the AT&T eChat helpdesk. If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, or WI' area, please use the link mentioned below: https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx I once again apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value you as our member. Please bear with us.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello fjaval10, I truly appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know that you have not received your modem/router and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced. We can track the package that have been sent to you through the tracking number. I would request you to contact the AT&T eChat helpdesk. If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, or WI' area, please use the link mentioned below: https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx I once again apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value you as our member. Please bear with us.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: CAN'T AT&T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE AWFUL CERVICE THEY HAVE?

2 of 4 (442 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2010 7:05:41 PM
(0)
Contributor
You are so right about the service. I have went through waiting on them to simply connect my service, over, and over. They say they have till 8pm to connect it, but after 8pm they tell you there is nothing they can do. I stay frustrated with them.
You are so right about the service. I have went through waiting on them to simply connect my service, over, and over. They say they have till 8pm to connect it, but after 8pm they tell you there is nothing they can do. I stay frustrated with them.

3 of 4 (442 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2010 10:43:15 AM
(0)
Tutor
what's with this forum? they seemed to have removed some of the replies.
what's with this forum? they seemed to have removed some of the replies.

4 of 4 (442 Views)