Ask a question

Posted Sep 24, 2011
    3:40:32 PM
    View profile
    Bundled Billing - Error trying to view DirectTV detailed bill

I have not been able to view my detailed DirecTV bill on att.com since I bundled DSL, Wireless, and DirecTV together.  When logging into att.com I can click on TV, Internet, or Wireless to view detailed bill for each service.  I can view the detailed bills for Internet and wireless.  However, when I click TV, I get an error message that says "SVC10: We are currently experiencing difficulty processing your request.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  Please try again later."  This has been going on for 4 months.  This is not specific to my computer, as I have tried from several different computers with different internet connections as well as the browser on my cell phone.  All of which get the same error.  I have called billing several times and always get transferred to DSL support which is unable to resolve the issue.  I have also called DirecTV where I am told to contact ATT directly.  Is there a resolution for this issue?  Thank You. 

Bundled Billing - Error trying to view DirectTV detailed bill

6 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (6)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 26, 2011 1:52:43 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hi pclb,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  I would like to help.  Since this is account specific, please look for a follow-up Private Message with additional information.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
    Rethink Possible
    Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Bundled Billing - Error trying to view DirectTV detailed bill

2 of 7 (749 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 29, 2012 2:49:03 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

I have this same problem, except I cannot view the details of my Internet service. I just bought the service and is not activated yet, but even so it says I can view my activation date online and such. Could you help me out, ATTAlexCM?

3 of 7 (624 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 29, 2012 3:22:07 PM
    (0)
    Master

tgpitre wrote:

I have this same problem, except I cannot view the details of my Internet service. I just bought the service and is not activated yet, but even so it says I can view my activation date online and such. Could you help me out, ATTAlexCM?

What details? If it is not activated yet, there will be no details. The only details there are normally are taxes and fees or if you have webhosting or domain registration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

4 of 7 (619 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 29, 2012 3:29:20 PM
    (0)
    Master

pclb wrote:

I have not been able to view my detailed DirecTV bill on att.com since I bundled DSL, Wireless, and DirecTV together.  When logging into att.com I can click on TV, Internet, or Wireless to view detailed bill for each service.  I can view the detailed bills for Internet and wireless.  However, when I click TV, I get an error message that says "SVC10: We are currently experiencing difficulty processing your request.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  Please try again later."  This has been going on for 4 months.  This is not specific to my computer, as I have tried from several different computers with different internet connections as well as the browser on my cell phone.  All of which get the same error.  I have called billing several times and always get transferred to DSL support which is unable to resolve the issue.  I have also called DirecTV where I am told to contact ATT directly.  Is there a resolution for this issue?  Thank You.

AT&T is just a sales and billing agent for DirecTV. AT&T just shows you third party billing from DirecTV and collects the money. Your service account though, is with DirecTV and you should have an online account available to you at their site which should have details about your service and possibly the capability to modify your "package".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

5 of 7 (617 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 29, 2012 3:30:52 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

Error: "SVC10: We are currently experiencing difficulty processing your request.We apologize for any inconvenience.Please try again later."

Details interested in: "Check the details of your pending order, review your installation appointment date/time, and request notification to alert you when your order status has changed."

As I said, it does say on the right hand side of the error page that I should be able to view my activation date/time and also details of pending orders. Would that not show because it is not activated? I am just asking because I do not want this to be a problem even when it is activated.

6 of 7 (616 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 29, 2012 3:41:20 PM
    (0)
    Master

tgpitre wrote:

Error: "SVC10: We are currently experiencing difficulty processing your request.We apologize for any inconvenience.Please try again later."

Details interested in: "Check the details of your pending order, review your installation appointment date/time, and request notification to alert you when your order status has changed."

As I said, it does say on the right hand side of the error page that I should be able to view my activation date/time and also details of pending orders. Would that not show because it is not activated? I am just asking because I do not want this to be a problem even when it is activated.

You would have to go to "pending orders" section to see those details as it is a pending order still and not a billable service yet.

neon_sign.jpg

7 of 7 (612 Views)