Billing

Contributor

Billing

I am so sick of my bill being different month to month.  We have no long distance on our phone.  Use our cellular for that.  This month the complet choice enhanced is $2 higher than last month.  Also there is a 44 cent charge for account acctivity that is not explained.  I am not a dummie.  I am a senior citizen but have a college degree.  They want us to go paperless, but I have to watch our account like a hawk because sometimes there are additional charges I have not authorized.  I am so close to dropping them and going simply with my Verizon phone and get a different internet provider.  Their customer service stinks!

Message 1 of 3 (238 Views)
Expert

Re: Billing

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Billing

Thank you @spd2demun!

deejoe wrote:

I am so sick of my bill being different month to month.  We have no long distance on our phone.  Use our cellular for that.  This month the complet choice enhanced is $2 higher than last month.  Also there is a 44 cent charge for account acctivity that is not explained.  I am not a dummie.  I am a senior citizen but have a college degree.  They want us to go paperless, but I have to watch our account like a hawk because sometimes there are additional charges I have not authorized.  I am so close to dropping them and going simply with my Verizon phone and get a different internet provider.  Their customer service stinks!

Welcome deejoe and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the billing trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)