Billing

Contributor

Billing

I am so sick of my bill being different month to month.  We have no long distance on our phone.  Use our cellular for that.  This month the complet choice enhanced is $2 higher than last month.  Also there is a 44 cent charge for account acctivity that is not explained.  I am not a dummie.  I am a senior citizen but have a college degree.  They want us to go paperless, but I have to watch our account like a hawk because sometimes there are additional charges I have not authorized.  I am so close to dropping them and going simply with my Verizon phone and get a different internet provider.  Their customer service stinks!

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Billing

Thank you @spd2demun!

deejoe wrote:

I am so sick of my bill being different month to month.  We have no long distance on our phone.  Use our cellular for that.  This month the complet choice enhanced is $2 higher than last month.  Also there is a 44 cent charge for account acctivity that is not explained.  I am not a dummie.  I am a senior citizen but have a college degree.  They want us to go paperless, but I have to watch our account like a hawk because sometimes there are additional charges I have not authorized.  I am so close to dropping them and going simply with my Verizon phone and get a different internet provider.  Their customer service stinks!

Welcome deejoe and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the billing trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support