Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jan 22, 2012
8:08:49 AM
View profile
Billing

I am so sick of my bill being different month to month.  We have no long distance on our phone.  Use our cellular for that.  This month the complet choice enhanced is $2 higher than last month.  Also there is a 44 cent charge for account acctivity that is not explained.  I am not a dummie.  I am a senior citizen but have a college degree.  They want us to go paperless, but I have to watch our account like a hawk because sometimes there are additional charges I have not authorized.  I am so close to dropping them and going simply with my Verizon phone and get a different internet provider.  Their customer service stinks!

I am so sick of my bill being different month to month.  We have no long distance on our phone.  Use our cellular for that.  This month the complet choice enhanced is $2 higher than last month.  Also there is a 44 cent charge for account acctivity that is not explained.  I am not a dummie.  I am a senior citizen but have a college degree.  They want us to go paperless, but I have to watch our account like a hawk because sometimes there are additional charges I have not authorized.  I am so close to dropping them and going simply with my Verizon phone and get a different internet provider.  Their customer service stinks!

Billing

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 10:45:36 AM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Re: Billing

2 of 3 (193 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2012 9:43:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you @spd2demun!

deejoe wrote:

Welcome deejoe and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the billing trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,
Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thank you @spd2demun!

deejoe wrote:

Welcome deejoe and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the billing trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,
Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing

3 of 3 (177 Views)