Billing assistance please.

Contributor

Billing assistance please.

I've been trying to get a billing error resolved for about 9 months now and I'm not having any luck.

I cancelled my DSL and AT&T never turned the account off. I've made multiple phone calls to AT&T and have not had any luck. I keep getting transferred and I'll end up talking to a representive that tells me someone will call me back. I never get a call back and everytime I call I get the same run around.

How can I get the issue resolved? The account has gone to collections and I would really like to put the dispute to rest.

Thanks for any help.

John
Message 1 of 3 (512 Views)
Contributor

Re: Billing assistance please.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Message 2 of 3 (483 Views)
Employee

Re: Billing assistance please.

Hey there John!  I am sending you a private message regarding this issue.  Please see the blue envelope at the top right of the screen.  If this has not been resolved for you, I want to get you some assistance!  :-)  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (469 Views)