Billing assistance please.

Contributor

Billing assistance please.

I've been trying to get a billing error resolved for about 9 months now and I'm not having any luck.

I cancelled my DSL and AT&T never turned the account off. I've made multiple phone calls to AT&T and have not had any luck. I keep getting transferred and I'll end up talking to a representive that tells me someone will call me back. I never get a call back and everytime I call I get the same run around.

How can I get the issue resolved? The account has gone to collections and I would really like to put the dispute to rest.

Thanks for any help.

John
Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: Billing assistance please.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Billing assistance please.

Hey there John!  I am sending you a private message regarding this issue.  Please see the blue envelope at the top right of the screen.  If this has not been resolved for you, I want to get you some assistance!  :-)  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support