Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 26, 2011
12:29:29 PM
View profile
Any humans work at ATT

I had heard that ATT had bad to no Customer Service but thought no company could be that bad.  Wrong.  I have been trying for over a month to resetup autopay but ATT is run by unthinking machines and web instructions chinese translated manuals.  Nuff said, I have life that I need to get back to.

I had heard that ATT had bad to no Customer Service but thought no company could be that bad.  Wrong.  I have been trying for over a month to resetup autopay but ATT is run by unthinking machines and web instructions chinese translated manuals.  Nuff said, I have life that I need to get back to.

Any humans work at ATT

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2011 6:41:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

Gee - I DO wonder why I cannot leave "Kudos" for the first letter...

Re: Any humans work at ATT

2 of 8 (327 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2011 9:25:11 AM
(0)
Contributor

att does not care about its customers, there are no people who CARE.  THE WORST COMPANY WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

att does not care about its customers, there are no people who CARE.  THE WORST COMPANY WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

3 of 8 (312 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2011 10:57:59 AM
(0)
Expert

You have to go up in rank to get the Kudos feature enabled.

Here is the list of AT&T Community Member Ranks:

New Visitor

Visitor (Image Uploading Granted)

Junior Newbie (Kudos Granted)

Senior Newbie

Junior Player

Player

Senior Player

Junior Warrior

Warrior

Senior Warrior

Junior Czar

Czar

Senior Czar

Junior Wizard (Custom Avatar Granted)

Wizard

Senior Wizard

Junior Guru  (Signature Granted)

Guru

Senior Guru

Professor

Geek

Champion

Master

Grand Master

Expert

Grand Expert

pawhair3m wrote:

You have to go up in rank to get the Kudos feature enabled.

Here is the list of AT&T Community Member Ranks:

New Visitor

Visitor (Image Uploading Granted)

Junior Newbie (Kudos Granted)

Senior Newbie

Junior Player

Player

Senior Player

Junior Warrior

Warrior

Senior Warrior

Junior Czar

Czar

Senior Czar

Junior Wizard (Custom Avatar Granted)

Wizard

Senior Wizard

Junior Guru  (Signature Granted)

Guru

Senior Guru

Professor

Geek

Champion

Master

Grand Master

Expert

Grand Expert

pawhair3m wrote:

4 of 8 (308 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 7:13:31 AM
(0)
Community Manager

@Gary & @Zelicks -Hi, I'm one of the Community Managers following-up on your post.  If we can help further, please shoot me a Private Message.  Otherwise, the Community has several experts that would be happy to help as needed.

@spd2demun - Thanks for sharing!

@pawhair3m - If I can help further, please shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

@Gary & @Zelicks -Hi, I'm one of the Community Managers following-up on your post.  If we can help further, please shoot me a Private Message.  Otherwise, the Community has several experts that would be happy to help as needed.

@spd2demun - Thanks for sharing!

@pawhair3m - If I can help further, please shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

--------------
Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 8 (284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 9:15:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

I received a letter stating that the credit card I used for the autopay program was expiring soon. I went to the att.com link provided in the letter. After I signed in, links that were supposed to take me to where I needed to go to update my autopay information led me back to a login screen. I tried different browsers to no avail. It was remniscent of when I would be transferred endlessly when talking to a human ATT representative.

I received a letter stating that the credit card I used for the autopay program was expiring soon. I went to the att.com link provided in the letter. After I signed in, links that were supposed to take me to where I needed to go to update my autopay information led me back to a login screen. I tried different browsers to no avail. It was remniscent of when I would be transferred endlessly when talking to a human ATT representative.

6 of 8 (216 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 12:42:21 AM
(0)
Expert

See the post before yours, and contact Alex via PM.

See the post before yours, and contact Alex via PM.

7 of 8 (210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 12:41:01 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTAlexCM on Oct 16, 2011 at 12:42:26 PM

indignant wrote:

Thanks spd2demun!

@indignant - I received your PM and replied.  The following solution should help with your question...

Modify or cancel payment settings online     (may need to select wireless as service type to view solution)

If you are unable to update the information with the steps provided, please shoot me a PM with your contact information.

Closing this thread to keep it relevant.  Thank you all for the feedback!

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

indignant wrote:

Thanks spd2demun!

@indignant - I received your PM and replied.  The following solution should help with your question...

Modify or cancel payment settings online     (may need to select wireless as service type to view solution)

If you are unable to update the information with the steps provided, please shoot me a PM with your contact information.

Closing this thread to keep it relevant.  Thank you all for the feedback!

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

[ Edited ]
8 of 8 (200 Views)