ATT uses my driveway for DSLAM access, drives through my yard. I have a few questions and concerns.

Highlighted
Participant

ATT uses my driveway for DSLAM access, drives through my yard. I have a few questions and concerns.

[ Edited ]

So, ive lived at the same address for close to 4 years now, and always seen the shiny ATT DSLAM on the corner. Well the problem is, they like to use my driveway and drive through my side yard blatantly past no tresspassing signs, to access the DSLAM even though its right by the street( its a busy street. but still). The guys are out at that dslam at least 3-5 times a week it seems.

Well, why shouldnt i just put a big gate up in my yard and fence, where they couldnt use my driveway as access? Im asking for an agreement, I let them use my driveway as access to the DSLAM, gladly.... and in exchange I perhaps get a free year of basic DSL? just an idea.

If any AT&T rep wants to take this seriously I can provide, via PM more details to the area and things of that nature.

The Dslam is located in Rogers,Arkansas near a popular mall. said 'nuff

Thanks for reading, -Robert R

(editSmiley Happy i checked today online, and att has openings for DSL at my address, for no phone required service.(/edit)

Message 1 of 2 (729 Views)

Re: ATT uses my driveway for DSLAM access, drives through my yard. I have a few questions and concer

bobbyarkansas wrote:

So, ive lived at the same address for close to 4 years now, and always seen the shiny ATT DSLAM on the corner. Well the problem is, they like to use my driveway and drive through my side yard blatantly past no tresspassing signs, to access the DSLAM even though its right by the street( its a busy street. but still). The guys are out at that dslam at least 3-5 times a week it seems.

Well, why shouldnt i just put a big gate up in my yard and fence, where they couldnt use my driveway as access? Im asking for an agreement, I let them use my driveway as access to the DSLAM, gladly.... and in exchange I perhaps get a free year of basic DSL? just an idea.

If any AT&T rep wants to take this seriously I can provide, via PM more details to the area and things of that nature.

The Dslam is located in Rogers,Arkansas near a popular mall. said 'nuff

Thanks for reading, -Robert R

(editSmiley Happy i checked today online, and att has openings for DSL at my address, for no phone required service.(/edit)

You might as well fence off your yard. You'd be wasting your time otherwise. If, in fact, the property is fully yours, and is not considered part of a right of way, and you have it posted, you should be able to involve the authorities the next time they drive through your yard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (710 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.