Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 6, 2012
8:52:23 AM
View profile
ATT messed up the promotion and charged me early termination fee.

I ordered an high-speed internet service with $14.95 and without early termination fee. Also I confirmed this by online chatting because I did not find any word about early termination fee.

Now I am charged with this early termination fee. I tried to call to correct it but I was told that they could not do anything. ATT system is really a messed up one. The worse thing is they know they are wrong, but they will not corret it.

I ordered an high-speed internet service with $14.95 and without early termination fee. Also I confirmed this by online chatting because I did not find any word about early termination fee.

Now I am charged with this early termination fee. I tried to call to correct it but I was told that they could not do anything. ATT system is really a messed up one. The worse thing is they know they are wrong, but they will not corret it.

ATT messed up the promotion and charged me early termination fee.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 1:05:48 AM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

baneyx wrote:

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

baneyx wrote:

Re: ATT messed up the promotion and charged me early termination fee.

2 of 2 (546 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments