Helpful Links

ATT messed up the promotion and charged me early termination fee.

Contributor

ATT messed up the promotion and charged me early termination fee.

I ordered an high-speed internet service with $14.95 and without early termination fee. Also I confirmed this by online chatting because I did not find any word about early termination fee.

Now I am charged with this early termination fee. I tried to call to correct it but I was told that they could not do anything. ATT system is really a messed up one. The worse thing is they know they are wrong, but they will not corret it.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: ATT messed up the promotion and charged me early termination fee.

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

baneyx wrote:

I ordered an high-speed internet service with $14.95 and without early termination fee. Also I confirmed this by online chatting because I did not find any word about early termination fee.

Now I am charged with this early termination fee. I tried to call to correct it but I was told that they could not do anything. ATT system is really a messed up one. The worse thing is they know they are wrong, but they will not corret it.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support