Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 28, 2011
11:24:57 AM
View profile
ATT is a bunch of liars!!!
Edited by Chris_ForumsMod on Jun 28, 2011 at 11:52:32 AM

I signed up for the $20 dsl promo and only the dsl about 4 months ago. The first 3 bills were $60+ amd now this month it's $82. 

I called att 2 months ago about this problem and they said the promo hadn't been added when I signed up. They would handle it and credit me for what I over paid. I still haven't seen those credits

I called them this morning asking about my $82 bill. He couldn't give me a reason as to why my bill was so high. I asked him about my promo. He told be it wasn't added to my account.... WHAT THE [Mod edit: Please do not attempt to evade the word filter and remember to use language appropriate for this forum's format. Thank you]?! 

This is just a warning to people thinking about going with att. DON'T. The reps are [Mod edit: Please do not attempt to evade the word filter and remember to use language appropriate for this forum's format. Thank you] and they make false promises. I'm so sick of paying $60 for internet. 

Att, you suck

I signed up for the $20 dsl promo and only the dsl about 4 months ago. The first 3 bills were $60+ amd now this month it's $82. 

I called att 2 months ago about this problem and they said the promo hadn't been added when I signed up. They would handle it and credit me for what I over paid. I still haven't seen those credits

I called them this morning asking about my $82 bill. He couldn't give me a reason as to why my bill was so high. I asked him about my promo. He told be it wasn't added to my account.... WHAT THE [Mod edit: Please do not attempt to evade the word filter and remember to use language appropriate for this forum's format. Thank you]?! 

This is just a warning to people thinking about going with att. DON'T. The reps are [Mod edit: Please do not attempt to evade the word filter and remember to use language appropriate for this forum's format. Thank you] and they make false promises. I'm so sick of paying $60 for internet. 

Att, you suck

ATT is a bunch of liars!!!

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2011 4:24:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

I agree. Same thing happened to me. I have spent over three hours on hold only to be disconnected at the end of ATT Business day or placed back on hold for over another half hour, o they just never answer. My position is that ATT breached the contract and I have changed my service. I have documented all calls, dates, hold times, names when someone actually answered, This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I do not know how they manage to keep the customers they have but I will tell everyone to go with another provider.

I agree. Same thing happened to me. I have spent over three hours on hold only to be disconnected at the end of ATT Business day or placed back on hold for over another half hour, o they just never answer. My position is that ATT breached the contract and I have changed my service. I have documented all calls, dates, hold times, names when someone actually answered, This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I do not know how they manage to keep the customers they have but I will tell everyone to go with another provider.

Re: ATT is a bunch of liars!!!

2 of 5 (902 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 8:26:02 AM
(0)
Contributor

I agree. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I do not know how they manage to keep the customers they have but I will tell everyone to go with another provider. Now they tell me I never had a $14.95 agreement, and that they can put me on a $19.95 agreement, they say that the rep that I talked to didn't do his job right and didn't enter me properly, like I'm the problem, att u suck big time and you will pay for really poor service, u will go out of business soon, because u deserve it. 1000's of complaints can't be wrong, It's happened before your next. we will text it, web it, and mouth it to the masses, you will lose, just watch!

I agree. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I do not know how they manage to keep the customers they have but I will tell everyone to go with another provider. Now they tell me I never had a $14.95 agreement, and that they can put me on a $19.95 agreement, they say that the rep that I talked to didn't do his job right and didn't enter me properly, like I'm the problem, att u suck big time and you will pay for really poor service, u will go out of business soon, because u deserve it. 1000's of complaints can't be wrong, It's happened before your next. we will text it, web it, and mouth it to the masses, you will lose, just watch!

3 of 5 (759 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2011 12:31:06 PM
(0)
Teacher

i drop the dsl on the simple fact  of this. my phone bill went from 54 to over a 100. i called them drop th dsl which was to be at 14.95 a month. i told then i want nothing on my land line and just have the block on long distance still there , and i got charge for long distance, then now they are prorating my monthly bill..!!!!

i drop the dsl on the simple fact  of this. my phone bill went from 54 to over a 100. i called them drop th dsl which was to be at 14.95 a month. i told then i want nothing on my land line and just have the block on long distance still there , and i got charge for long distance, then now they are prorating my monthly bill..!!!!

4 of 5 (705 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2012 5:19:45 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

5 of 5 (576 Views)