Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 11, 2011
1:55:11 PM
View profile
ATT Yahoo homepage

For whatever reason, my ATT Yahoo homepage has changed to my.yahoo.com when before I'm certain it was att.my.yahoo.com

or similar. When I log on to the net, I go to my.yahoo.com and it asks me to sign in. I sign in and it recycles me to sign in. Yet, when I click on email, I get to my old classic email page that has my welcome (name) and am not required to sign in. I can send and receive email both from Mozilla Thunderbird and  att.yahoo mail but can't get back to my personalized homepage. I've ran my antivirus, malware, etc., both in safe and normal mode, but nothing is found. I do not like the current layout of my homepage but can't change it as when I try it asks me to sign in to save changes! Suggestions?

For whatever reason, my ATT Yahoo homepage has changed to my.yahoo.com when before I'm certain it was att.my.yahoo.com

or similar. When I log on to the net, I go to my.yahoo.com and it asks me to sign in. I sign in and it recycles me to sign in. Yet, when I click on email, I get to my old classic email page that has my welcome (name) and am not required to sign in. I can send and receive email both from Mozilla Thunderbird and  att.yahoo mail but can't get back to my personalized homepage. I've ran my antivirus, malware, etc., both in safe and normal mode, but nothing is found. I do not like the current layout of my homepage but can't change it as when I try it asks me to sign in to save changes! Suggestions?

ATT Yahoo homepage

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2011 1:03:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

Now, if I go to ATT Yahoo news, my login is remembered as is my email. Yet the homepage keeps asking me to sign in and just recycles when I try to.

Now, if I go to ATT Yahoo news, my login is remembered as is my email. Yet the homepage keeps asking me to sign in and just recycles when I try to.

Re: ATT Yahoo homepage

2 of 3 (3,477 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 5:45:28 PM
(0)
Tutor

As no one gave me any assistance, I accidently found my original homepage. I have no idea how I did it except I searched the Internet that I couldn't get back to my homepage and this popped up:  my.yahoo.com with a cm in front.

Where this came from I have no idea, but my homepage is back!

As no one gave me any assistance, I accidently found my original homepage. I have no idea how I did it except I searched the Internet that I couldn't get back to my homepage and this popped up:  my.yahoo.com with a cm in front.

Where this came from I have no idea, but my homepage is back!

Re: ATT Yahoo homepage

3 of 3 (3,458 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments