Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 23, 2011
2:14:03 PM
View profile
ATT DSL in Verizon Territory

I've seen great ads on the internet for att dsl in Bryan but can't get to anyone who can order it.  Anyone have a number where that might get accomplished?

I've seen great ads on the internet for att dsl in Bryan but can't get to anyone who can order it.  Anyone have a number where that might get accomplished?

ATT DSL in Verizon Territory

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2011 7:38:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

Maybe I'm misreading your post, but if you are in Verizon country and you are even considering anything that AT&T has to offer, you might want to rethink that.  Trust me, I came from Verizon country and wish they would take over this area also.  AT&T is horrible in every way!  If you don't believe me just try calling their customer service and pretend to be an existing customer.  You will be on hold for at least 30-40 minutes.  That never happened with Verizon.  I could understand if it happened from time to time, but it will be every time you call AT&T.  Don't walk, run from this company!

Maybe I'm misreading your post, but if you are in Verizon country and you are even considering anything that AT&T has to offer, you might want to rethink that.  Trust me, I came from Verizon country and wish they would take over this area also.  AT&T is horrible in every way!  If you don't believe me just try calling their customer service and pretend to be an existing customer.  You will be on hold for at least 30-40 minutes.  That never happened with Verizon.  I could understand if it happened from time to time, but it will be every time you call AT&T.  Don't walk, run from this company!

Re: ATT DSL in Verizon Territory

2 of 2 (234 Views)