AT&t does not CARE

AT&t does not CARE

[ Edited ]

Who is reading these posts at AT&T? You dont respond to feedback that is given to you when I am on hold through "5" people waiting for 63 minutes,

AND THEN BE HUNG UP ON!!! This by the way is the 5TH time this little accident has occured.

WHO IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY???!!

HAVE ANY OF THE AT&T MANAGERS OR BETTER YET THE CEO TRIED CALLING HIS OWN COMPANY?

This company is a discrace!! I am sad to say my mother worked 25 years for you, and then dropped you because you didnt even take care of her. 

Realize this fellow customers, we are not being listened to or even being recognized as "Customers", we are merely people who have no other choice. This company has never responded to any of my customer complaints. 

Well, well well!! While I was writing this post, i just found out why i was disconnected. when I tried to call back, they are closed now. How convienient. 

Again AT&T so called customer service, my cell phone service (through another company, thank god) is {personal content removed for safety}.

Feel free to do your customer service duties and call me.

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but AT&T, you should start over, AGAIN!! you are not an american company, you are lying crooks.

Message 1 of 3 (796 Views)
Mentor

Re: AT&t does not CARE

I totally agree with your comments AT&T has been a thorn in my side.I have been on hold for hours and hung up on.When I do finally reach some one that speeks english I always get a runaround after they try to sell me something I do not want.I spoke with someone yesterday about changes I wanted on my home phone account and they did not know simple math.Why do they hire these people ? They always promise you somthing such a credit on your bill and NEVER follow thru. Also there repair department is another joke.

Message 2 of 3 (755 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: AT&t does not CARE

I COMPLETELY AGGREED WITH YOU!!!!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!

Message 3 of 3 (709 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.