Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 27, 2012
5:04:57 PM
View profile
AT&T employee
Edited by ShaunMN on Jun 27, 2012 at 6:50:29 PM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DSL Internet AT&T.

I would like to let AT&T know that I was very satisfied with one of their employes Randall {personal content removed for safety}.   I just got DSL internet this week and was having problems with it dropping signal, which caused my job to also drop.   I went through two of your employees at DSL Internet and did not get any help.   I was getting ready to change servers, but thought I would try one more time.   I finely got someone who was so helpful and found my problem.   He seems  to be a young man that needs to be prased for his efficiency.    Customer Service is a rare thing in companies this day and time, but I got great customer service from Randall.   I just hope that AT&T appreciates what a good employee Randall is.

Thanks,

Anna  {personal content removed for safety}

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DSL Internet AT&T.

I would like to let AT&T know that I was very satisfied with one of their employes Randall {personal content removed for safety}.   I just got DSL internet this week and was having problems with it dropping signal, which caused my job to also drop.   I went through two of your employees at DSL Internet and did not get any help.   I was getting ready to change servers, but thought I would try one more time.   I finely got someone who was so helpful and found my problem.   He seems  to be a young man that needs to be prased for his efficiency.    Customer Service is a rare thing in companies this day and time, but I got great customer service from Randall.   I just hope that AT&T appreciates what a good employee Randall is.

Thanks,

Anna  {personal content removed for safety}

AT&T employee

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too