AT&T employee

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T employee

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DSL Internet AT&T.

I would like to let AT&T know that I was very satisfied with one of their employes Randall {personal content removed for safety}.   I just got DSL internet this week and was having problems with it dropping signal, which caused my job to also drop.   I went through two of your employees at DSL Internet and did not get any help.   I was getting ready to change servers, but thought I would try one more time.   I finely got someone who was so helpful and found my problem.   He seems  to be a young man that needs to be prased for his efficiency.    Customer Service is a rare thing in companies this day and time, but I got great customer service from Randall.   I just hope that AT&T appreciates what a good employee Randall is.

Thanks,

Anna  {personal content removed for safety}

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support