AT&T Won't let me sign up for Netzero DSL

Contributor

AT&T Won't let me sign up for Netzero DSL

I recently placed an order for NetZero DSL only to have them cancel my order stating that AT&T rejected NetZero's request because I currently have DSL (presumably with AT&T).

I only have AT&T home phone service.  I canceled my AT&T DSL and the tech support person on the phone told me that my account was clear and I should be able to order NetZero. 

I talked to AT&T and NetZero tech. support and they have me going around in endless circles with nobody really caring or making the effort to resolve this issue.  Unfortunately, neither of them wants to make the effort to contact the other party about this.

Can any of you help me?  I am at my wit's end on this issue.

Message 1 of 5 (1,444 Views)
Teacher

Re: AT&T Won't let me sign up for Netzero DSL

Contact your congressman. You'll get results. Other than that, you are going to keep going around and around
Message 2 of 5 (1,431 Views)
Contributor

lol

I was hoping an AT&T rep. would see this and be able to help me out.

Message 3 of 5 (1,425 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

nutzero is trash, your better off sticking with AT&T.  If you go with nutzero, have fun with your 4gb monthly limit... on it's highest available plan Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5 (1,318 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

I want to get the netzero DSL not the wireless.  And the lack of help I am getting from AT&T tells me that they are trash also. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,314 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.