Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 30, 2010
7:18:04 AM
AT&T Uverse Internet keeps dropping it's connection. Anyone know what to do?
Edited by bfar4526 on Dec 30, 2010 at 7:25:37 AM

Hi, this is my first post here so bear with me.

We have installed AT&T Uverse for internet about a half a year ago. We have been experiencing poor connection ever since.  The connection sporadically drops its connection, taking me to  the ATT connection page where it says resolution solved. It might take it a few minutes to solve itself, but in the meantime it loses the work I was doing on the internet. I use firefox mostly, and sometimes it takes me to the "Oops, page appears to be broken-Can't find the DNS server" page. When using Internet explorer page, all it says is it can't find a connection.

Any suggestions, because this is very aggravating for me. Any help, I would highly be appreciative of you.

Thanks.

Hi, this is my first post here so bear with me.

We have installed AT&T Uverse for internet about a half a year ago. We have been experiencing poor connection ever since.  The connection sporadically drops its connection, taking me to  the ATT connection page where it says resolution solved. It might take it a few minutes to solve itself, but in the meantime it loses the work I was doing on the internet. I use firefox mostly, and sometimes it takes me to the "Oops, page appears to be broken-Can't find the DNS server" page. When using Internet explorer page, all it says is it can't find a connection.

Any suggestions, because this is very aggravating for me. Any help, I would highly be appreciative of you.

Thanks.

AT&T Uverse Internet keeps dropping it's connection. Anyone know what to do?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2010 10:32:46 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: AT&T Uverse Internet keeps dropping it's connection. Anyone know what to do?

2 of 2 (7,564 Views)