AT&T = Misery

Contributor

AT&T = Misery

I decided a week ago to try AT&T,,,and Direct TV...I have cried, kicked and screamed....the WORST without a doubt customer care I have ever encountered.. foolishly I thought I should leave a 30 year connection with Comcast. I am in a mess, lost my internet for day, can't get wireless correct, finally after NOT being able to speak to anyone I cancelled Direct, they at least answer the phone....All I get thru AT&T is the computer generated robot. Sent me wrong instructions to SELF INSTALL....so that started the trouble,,cannot find a HUMAN to talk to about returning it. Don't know if they are charging me. Took a Comcast tech to come to the home to reconnect me to Comcast...Can anyone out there give me one reason to try this again???

Message 1 of 2
Mentor

Re: AT&T = Misery

Yes, ATT does equal misery. I can't even count the hours I've spent talking to incompetent and selfish customer representatives. they dont care if their service doesn't work as long as their getting their $50 a month.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support