Posted Jan 21, 2012
1:43:34 PM
View profile
AT&T Is a joke

I have come to the conclusion that after hours of trying to talk to a live person about my service not working and trying to get the credit that was promised for non service is not going to happen.SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT AT&T SUCKS  :smileymad:

I have come to the conclusion that after hours of trying to talk to a live person about my service not working and trying to get the credit that was promised for non service is not going to happen.SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT AT&T SUCKS  :smileymad:

AT&T Is a joke

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2012 3:04:41 PM
(0)
Teacher

agreed! They have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

agreed! They have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Re: AT&T Is a joke

2 of 3 (133 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2012 2:37:05 PM
(0)
Teacher

I wasn't pleased with my customer service I got when i called them to find out out how to lower my bill after my year contract was over. The only way to lower it was to cancel something. While I was talking to the person they kept putting my on hold and laughing at something. That was kind of rude if you ask me. I wasn't happy with it. I really wasn't happy with having to cancel something to make my payments lower because they told me there wasn't nothing else they could do to lower my payment. I sign a year contract and the contract was up. Now that a joke

I wasn't pleased with my customer service I got when i called them to find out out how to lower my bill after my year contract was over. The only way to lower it was to cancel something. While I was talking to the person they kept putting my on hold and laughing at something. That was kind of rude if you ask me. I wasn't happy with it. I really wasn't happy with having to cancel something to make my payments lower because they told me there wasn't nothing else they could do to lower my payment. I sign a year contract and the contract was up. Now that a joke

Re: AT&T Is a joke

3 of 3 (101 Views)