Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 8, 2011
1:28:50 PM
AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee questions
Edited by ShaunMN on Jun 8, 2011 at 1:56:59 PM

I am currently running IE 8 for Yahoo, and I already have Internet Explorer 9 downloaded from Microsoft; but it hasn't been installed yet. Is this compatible with IE 9 enhanced for Yahoo, does it matter which one I install?  Will I be able to access my email, etc., through it, or should I download & install the IE 9 for Yahoo instead? Finally, I don't want McAfee. When I installed it on another computer it had a huge footprint, I had lots of problems and lousy support. I have my own antivirus/antispamware program.   

[Subject edited as new topic was created] -moderator

I am currently running IE 8 for Yahoo, and I already have Internet Explorer 9 downloaded from Microsoft; but it hasn't been installed yet. Is this compatible with IE 9 enhanced for Yahoo, does it matter which one I install?  Will I be able to access my email, etc., through it, or should I download & install the IE 9 for Yahoo instead? Finally, I don't want McAfee. When I installed it on another computer it had a huge footprint, I had lots of problems and lousy support. I have my own antivirus/antispamware program.   

[Subject edited as new topic was created] -moderator

AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee questions

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2011 9:34:29 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by vsromero on Aug 19, 2011 at 9:41:38 AM

If you don't want McAfee ISS then don't install it, it's just that simple. Also, I checked the amount of memory that McAfee is using on my system and it is currently using 25,264 Ks of memory and that equates to about 25MB of memory. And that's too much? Wow.

If you don't want McAfee ISS then don't install it, it's just that simple. Also, I checked the amount of memory that McAfee is using on my system and it is currently using 25,264 Ks of memory and that equates to about 25MB of memory. And that's too much? Wow.

Re: AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee questions

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (795 Views)