Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2011
4:45:05 PM
View profile
(AT&T High Speed Internet Elite) Slow speed

I have a problem with the Elite package. The Internet speed is very slow, I usually have 100kbps download speed sometimes even worse, but the info showing on the website is 6.0Mbps, upload 768 kbps. I'm quite confuse what happened with my internet. Any idea how to solve this? 

On AT&T Speed Test site, my results are:

Download: 1.78 mbps

Upload: 0.31 mbps

What happened to my internet? Been like this for two months.

I have a problem with the Elite package. The Internet speed is very slow, I usually have 100kbps download speed sometimes even worse, but the info showing on the website is 6.0Mbps, upload 768 kbps. I'm quite confuse what happened with my internet. Any idea how to solve this? 

On AT&T Speed Test site, my results are:

Download: 1.78 mbps

Upload: 0.31 mbps

What happened to my internet? Been like this for two months.

(AT&T High Speed Internet Elite) Slow speed

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 9:34:48 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi manny18,

Sorry to hear about the internet speed trouble.  The following solution should help..

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401526 (may need to specify HSI DSL as service type to view solution)

If the trouble continues, please post again or shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi manny18,

Sorry to hear about the internet speed trouble.  The following solution should help..

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401526 (may need to specify HSI DSL as service type to view solution)

If the trouble continues, please post again or shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: (AT&T High Speed Internet Elite) Slow speed

2 of 2 (427 Views)