AT&T Continues to Overcharge me for a DSL promotion

Contributor

AT&T Continues to Overcharge me for a DSL promotion

I signed up as a new customer for the $19.95 DSL plan per month with guaranteed pricing for twelve months and no one time charges. Instead I have been charged $54, $43, and $43. This billing issue was only corrected once! This is only my third month with the service. I also have my confirmation information saved.

I deserve a refund and to have this corrected for the next 9 months as well. $34 for my first bill and $23 for my third bill. The second bill was already rectified. Totaling $57.

I HAVE REPORTED AT&T TO THE BBB. This is just ridiculous! Whenever you call the appropriate number, agents transfer you around until you finally reach an answering machine for a random department in Jabim that cannot and will not EVER call back to assist. 

Something must be done!!!!

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: AT&T Continues to Overcharge me for a DSL promotion

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support