Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 31, 2012
5:07:22 PM
View profile
AT&T Continues to Overcharge me for a DSL promotion

I signed up as a new customer for the $19.95 DSL plan per month with guaranteed pricing for twelve months and no one time charges. Instead I have been charged $54, $43, and $43. This billing issue was only corrected once! This is only my third month with the service. I also have my confirmation information saved.

I deserve a refund and to have this corrected for the next 9 months as well. $34 for my first bill and $23 for my third bill. The second bill was already rectified. Totaling $57.

I HAVE REPORTED AT&T TO THE BBB. This is just ridiculous! Whenever you call the appropriate number, agents transfer you around until you finally reach an answering machine for a random department in Jabim that cannot and will not EVER call back to assist. 

Something must be done!!!!

I signed up as a new customer for the $19.95 DSL plan per month with guaranteed pricing for twelve months and no one time charges. Instead I have been charged $54, $43, and $43. This billing issue was only corrected once! This is only my third month with the service. I also have my confirmation information saved.

I deserve a refund and to have this corrected for the next 9 months as well. $34 for my first bill and $23 for my third bill. The second bill was already rectified. Totaling $57.

I HAVE REPORTED AT&T TO THE BBB. This is just ridiculous! Whenever you call the appropriate number, agents transfer you around until you finally reach an answering machine for a random department in Jabim that cannot and will not EVER call back to assist. 

Something must be done!!!!

AT&T Continues to Overcharge me for a DSL promotion

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2012 7:32:49 PM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Re: AT&T Continues to Overcharge me for a DSL promotion

2 of 2 (604 Views)